Activism in Girl Guiding
Facilitated multiple trainings for Bangladesh Girl Guides Association
- “Free Being Me” training for increasing the body positivity and confidence in young women and children
- “Surfsmart” training for informing girls and women about potential threats and how to save themselves from these threats
- “Stop the Violence” trainings for equipping girls on fighting gender discrimination and violence
- SDG awareness trainings for teaching Girl Guides about SDG and how they can contribute to implement SDGs
- Awareness programmes on “Climate Change-Take Action” for encouraging girls to fight climate change locally, nationally and globally
Website Management Committee of Bangladesh Girl Guides Association (2014)
Worked for publishing:
- Girl Guides Centenary souvenir
- Magazine- Guide Barta (Tri-Monthly Publication of BGGA)
Attended International Events:
- 11th Asia Pacific Regional Conference2013,Tokyo, Japan
- International Brownies’Festival 2000, Shah Alam, Malaysia
Visited World Centres:
Attended National Events:
- Different National Day and Thinking day celebrations Bangladesh 2015,2016,2017,2018.
- National Council Assembly and Elections of Bangladesh Girl Guides Association 2015.
- National Camp2013,2014
- National Yellow Bird Flock Holiday2001
Relevant International Events attended:
- “The World We Want For Girls” Tokyo, Japan, 2013.
- World Health Assembly, WHO, Geneva, Switzerland 2019.
- Breaking Barriers, International Conference -University of Oxford, Oxford, UK 2019.
- REACH Water Security Seminar, Keble College, University of Oxford, Oxford 2019.