Activism in Girl Guiding
Facilitated multiple trainings for Bangladesh Girl Guides Association
- “Free Being Me” training for increasing the body positivity and confidencein young womenandchildren
- “Surfsmart” training for informing girls and women about potential
threats andhow to save themselves from these threats.
- “Stop the Violence” trainings for equipping girls on fighting gender
SDG awareness trainings for teaching Girl Guides about SDG andh ow they cancontribute to implementing SDGs.
Awareness programmes on “Climate Change-Take Action” for encouraging girls to fight climate change locally, nationally and globally.
Website Management Committee of Bangladesh Girl Guides Association (2014)
Worked for publishing:
- Girl Guides Centenary souvenir
- Magazine- Guide Barta (Tri-Monthly Publication of BGGA)
Attended International Events:
- 11th Asia Pacific Regional Conference2013,Tokyo, Japan
- International Brownies’Festival 2000, Shah Alam, Malaysia
Visited World Centres:
Attended National Events:
- Different National Day and Thinking day celebrations Bangladesh 2015,2016,2017,2018.
- National Council Assembly and Elections of Bangladesh Girl Guides Association 2015.
- National Camp2013,2014
- National Yellow Bird Flock Holiday2001
Relevant International Events attended:
- “The World We Want For Girls” Tokyo, Japan2013.
- World Health Assembly Geneva 2019.
- Breaking Barriers, International Conference Oxford 2019.
- REACH Water Security SeminarKeble College Oxford 2019.